JCB’s range of hydraulic power packs provide a combination of performance and a compact user-friendly design. The Beaver Hydraulic Power Pack is a powerful and robust Powerpack yet still lightweight, ideally suited to the rigours of the rental market, this is the most popular Powerpack in the JCB range.
Lift up handle makes portability second to none.
Adjustable hydraulic flow gives precision control of tools.
Power-on-demand system that reduces off load engine speed to idle, giving reduced noise levels, less engine wear and lower fuel consumption.
Swing open frame provides excellent maintenance access to engine and hydraulics.
Unique suction circuit eliminates pulsation damage to cooler.
Integral hose track prevents damage to hoses.
- Model name – Beaver
- Model number – 929/16400
- Engine – Honda GX240
- Fuel – Petrol
- Power kW (hp) – 6 / 8
- EHTMA category – C
- Hydraulic flow l/min (gal/min) – 0-20 (0-5)
- Max pressure Bar (psi) – 138 (2000)
- Weight kg (lb) – 66 (145)
- Height x width x length mm (in) – 615 x 530 x 720 (24.2 x 20.8 x 28.3)
- Hydraulic oil capacity l (gal) – 5 (1.1)
- Fuel capacity l (gal) – 6 (1.3)
- Main hoses m (ft) – 7 (23)
Pound for pound, blow for blow, the JCB range of breakers is the best for demolition and breaking work. They’ll power their way through most jobs. The HM25 is a popular and powerful high output breaker. Ideal for use with the Beaver Powerpack.
Vibro damped handles which give amongst the lowest vibration levels of any equivalent breaker.
Sealed hydraulic system resulting in low noise (no exhaust port) and elimination of freezing problems.
Very robust cast steel construction for maximum strength and durability.
High reliability and long service life, thanks to only having two moving parts and constant lubrication.
- Model name – HM25
- Model number – 929/92400
- Weight kg (lb) – 26 (57)
- Tool / chisel size hex mm (in) – 32 (1¼)
- Hydraulic flow l/min (gal/min) – 18-22 (4-5)
- Pressure range Bar (psi) – 90-110 (1305-1595)
- Blow frequency blows/min – 1500
- Vibration (BS8622-5) m/s² – 4
- Sound power level dB Lwa – 108
There are no reviews yet.